Dorset Wedding Photography
I believe strongly in transparency – I am open about my prices and will not charge hundreds of pounds for hidden ‘extras’ – and work hard to ensure that everybody is relaxed and in a position to provide the best possible photographs.
I also realise that you will want to maximise every opportunity you can get on the special day and, with this in mind, I will spend time planning at the venue beforehand so that you can be confident that I will be fully prepared for the day’s events.
Though I am Dorset-based, I am willing to travel further afield.
• Photoshoot and second meeting to discuss further requirements for the day – and to ensure we feel completely comfortable with one another
• Email/phone contact
• Venue visit and planning
• Church visit and meeting with vicar/minister
The Big Day
• Natural and formal shots arranged to your specification
• An online, password protected gallery for guests to view their photos and order prints
• A 20 x 16 or 30 x 20 canvas of your choosing
I use two companies who offer beautiful handmade albums. Prices start at £200 but I can quote more specific options – and provide samples – at our meeting.
My payment terms are a 20% deposit on booking to secure the date and the remaining balance to be settled one month prior to the wedding day.